PREMIUM INDOOR SHOOTING RANGE
The premier indoor shooting range in the tri-state area.
Our state-of-the-art, 2-story indoor range features 27 lanes with a 25-yard maximum distance.
Our range is open to the public. Lanes are available on a first come, first serve basis. Reservations are not permitted unless you are a member.
Annual memberships are available which have many year-round perks! For more information, visit TSS Membership.
One Lane Single Shooter: $35.00
One Lane TWO Shooters: Additional $20.00
*No more than two shooters allowed per lane.
*Time limit on the range is a minimum of 1 hour (with exceptions).
*We currently have a wide selection of firearms available to rent.
*Ammo is not included in firearm rentals. Ammo must be purchased from TSS when renting a firearm.
Range Safety Rules
• KEEP THE GUN POINTED IN A SAFE DIRECTION
• KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL READY TO FIRE
• KEEP THE GUN UNLOADED UNTIL READY TO USE
• BE CERTAIN OF YOUR TARGET AND WHAT’S BEYOND
• NO LOW-CUT SHIRTS OR OPEN-TOED SHOES
1) All members and guests must check in and out at the range counter before and after shooting.
2) Valid government-issued photo ID will be required.
3) All shooters are required to view the range safety video and sign a waiver and release of liability before shooting privileges are granted.
4) All firearms not on the firing line must be holstered or unloaded with their action open and the magazine removed or unloaded and cased.
5) Never use alcohol or drugs before or while shooting: Target Shooting Solutions operates under a zero-tolerance policy. Alcoholic beverages and drugs are strictly prohibited on the property. Anyone observed using them or appearingto be under the influence will be permanently banned from TSS property.
6) Eye and ear protection are required at all times while in the range area.
7) A maximum of two shooters will be permitted in a single lane.
8) Shooters must be 18 years of age to shoot unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
9) Do not hang targets outside of the specified area, below the black line.
10) Only one loaded firearm will be permitted in the stall at a time.
11) The instructions of the range safety officer are to be followed at all times; the range safety officer has the authority to inspect all firearms and ammunition and will deny any they deem unsafe & to remove you from the facility if needed.
12) If you experience a malfunction or have a problem that requires immediate assistance, please ensure your firearm is safe and the muzzle is pointed downrange and call for help from the range safety officer.
13) No movement forward of the firing line at any time.
14) Drawing from a holster is only permitted in certain areas and at certain times at the discretion of the range safety officer on duty; check with a range safety officer before drawing from a holster.
15) Do not shoot anything except for your target; no cross fire.
16) If you observe any unsafe behavior or condition by anyone, report it to the range safety officer immediately.
17) Anyone should call a cease fire if an unsafe condition is detected on the range.
18) If a cease fire is called:
a. Stop shooting immediately
b. Take your finger off the trigger
c. Unload firearm and open the action
d. Place the unloaded firearm so that the action is visible, open and pointed downrange
e. Step back behind the yellow line and wait for instructions from the range safety officer
19) Firearms must be fully unloaded with the action visible and open; firearms must be pointed downrange at all times.
20) All firearms must be uncased within assigned lane.
21) Due to potential lead hazards, women who are pregnant will not be permitted in the range.
22) No food or drinks in the range at any time.
23) No smoking or chewing tobacco will be permitted in the range.
24) All guns used on the range must be in safe operating condition and used only with the proper ammunition.
25) No firing of firearms from the hip; shotguns & “firearms” which fire shotgun shells must have a shoulder stock or an arm brace; shotguns with pistol grips only are not allowed; all firearms must have sights or optics.
26) Only slugs or 00buck can be fired from shotguns.
27) Only ammunition purchased at TSS will be used in rental firearms for non-members.
28) No arms & ammunition over .308 Winchester on the range unless approved by management.
29) No steel core, steel shot, tracer, incendiary or armor piercing ammunition; no muzzle-loaders or black powder.
30) Please clean up any debris in your lane, including brass; do not reach beyond the firing line at any time! All brass left will become the property of Target Shooting Solutions.
31) You may not clean your firearm on the range.
32) Shooters may collect their brass only, behind the firing line, after unloading and casing their firearm in preparation to leave the range.
33) Any 2 shots fired that strike any surface besides your paper target (ceiling, floor, target carrier, track, etc.) in any combination will result in the range safety officer asking you to leave; person(s) may be held financially responsible for damages.
TSS is not responsible for damage to or loss of personal equipment used at the range.